Resources for the Uninsured
Canadian pharmacy employs eligibility and enrollment specialists to assist you with health coverage information and the application process. The Health Benefits Resource Center (HBRC) is a one-stop information and referral service that links families in need to valuable government-sponsored health benefits and social services.
Additionally, the Foundation for Health Coverage Education (FHCE) is a non-profit organization with a mission to simplify public and private health insurance eligibility information. The Foundation began in 2004 with a vision to help those who are uninsured enroll in a health coverage plan.
FHCE offers a unique tool and call center to help you find health coverage. Answer five simple questions and you will receive a customized profile with information on health plans that fit your needs, in addition to a reference list with phone numbers, websites and other resources.
Government Program Resources for the Uninsured
- FHCE California Tools & Resources
- Finding Healthcare Coverage in California Booklet – English Spanish
- Guide to Finding Health Insurance Coverage – English
- CA Healthcare Options Matrix – English Spanish
- Medi-Cal Application – English Spanish